- A wildlife photographer
- An Ornithologist
- An Expert Naturalist
- A Martial artist
- A Notaphilist
- A Personal Fitness Trainer
He is based in Borivali, Mumbai. He conducts “Nature Trail and Nature treks” within and around Mumbai. His special interests are Bird, Butterfly and Moth watching. His special topic is ‘Nature conservation’.
He has contributed in the following activities:
- Animal (leopard) census at SGNP, Mumbai. (2010, 2011)
- Great Himalayan Bird counts at Uttarakhand. (2012)
- Animal (TIGER) census at PENCH, Maharashtra. (2014, 2016)
- Monthly Bird survey for SGNP.(2014, 2017-2018)
- “Naturalist Training & Leadership” workshop by SGNP
Please observe the following DO’s :
- Prefer to wear Earth Colour (Grey-Green-Brown) fully covered cotton outfit.
- Prefer to wear Trekking shoes, at least SPORTS shoes .
- Carry minimum 1 liter Drinking water.
- Carry Hat / Cap / Umbrella as per availability.
- Carry BINOCULARS and CAMERA (optional)
- Be with the group “Physically and Mentally” during the Nature Trail.
- Carry Insect repellent.
Please observe the following DON’Ts :
- Please do not carry any type of “Alcohol, cigarettes, etc.” with you, in case we find it with you, it will be confiscated and will not be returned for ever.
- Please do not “talk, sing” etc. above 60db level. (Normal conversation at 3ft)
- Please do not take anything from the forest except memories, also do not leave anything except your foot prints.
- Please do not feed any thing to any of the wild animals, birds etc.
Rs. 1,800 = min 1hour- per person rate – Min 5 Pax
Rs. 1,100 – between 6-10 guests..
Rs. 750 – 11 -25 guests.