In order to return any products sold through the website, you are required to comply with the below mentioned conditions below:
- Products should be unused.
- Please notify Tooth Mountain Farms of receipt of product within 48 hours of receipt of courier/goods. If bottles are damaged – photographic evidence should be shared.
- Products should be returned intact, appropriately packaged along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
100% refund only for damaged and un-opened bottles/packs. Just mail or call us about the problem and we will get it picked up and money refunded within a week’s time.
Mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us: +91-9969 030 207
Once an order is submitted, it automatically goes to the packing department and we begin preparing to ship out the product. In case of cancellation, please send us an email with the Subject – ‘Cancellation’ within twelve hours of your order.
Refunds/Cancellations for Bookings
- Reservation cancelled 15 days prior to check-in date will incur a 40% cancellation charge.
- Reservation cancelled 8-14 days or prior to check-in date will incur a 60% cancellation charge.
- Reservation cancelled 7 days or prior to check-in date will incur 100% cancellation charge.
- No date changed or refunds will be entertained for any cancellations with 7 days of the scheduled check-in date,
- No date changes or refunds will be entertained for any stays during the Navratri ( 7th October – 15th October), Diwali (29th October–7th November ), Christmas (22nd December – 25th December) and New Years (26th December -5 January) periods.
- All valid refund requests will be processed via cheque.